We are proud to say that all of our service providers are licensed or certified by the state as appropriate.
Using their passion for helping others and industry know-how, our team delivers a wide range of training programs and healthcare services tailored to meet the distinct needs of each person we encounter. Our services include:
- American Heart Association CPR, BLS, and Heartsaver
- Communicable Disease Curriculum Training for Childcare providers
- Personalized health coaching
- Ohio Medicaid LPN/RN Supervisory matching assistance
Other Programs/Classes Available
- On-site continuing education training such as Lunchtime Learnings in the workplace
- One-on-one consultations to help solve individuals’ issues or concerns, including insurance-related. Note: First 10 minutes free.
- Referrals made to other appropriate providers as needed
Enfirmiere Healthcare Services LLC adheres to a strict no discrimination policy. We do not discriminate against color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, or race in the provision of our services and employment opportunities.
Got other inquiries? Ready to send your feedback? Contact us at 513-646-7443 or visit our Contact Us page now. Services and programs are primarily available in the Greater Cincinnati area. However, some services are available statewide in Ohio, Georgia and New York.